____________________________________
Just because of one person dropping by Melbourne, it un-dig all things I have covered and tried to run.
Finally I saw the difference in me between Melbourne and Singapore.
I miss and want my Melbourne Self.
That is the Real me,
Inside out With You.
Distracted I have been here,
Becoming part of the world,
With subtly fear playing the external factors of my life.
Brining much of myself down.
God,
I want more of you each day.
The refreshing Love I declared each new day.
I want to be who you want me to be.
The real woman within this female form.
I want to be overwhelm and be like you.
To be on my knees,
Bowed down.
With backs straighten I pray and seek your Love.
Knowing that your unfailing love and sufficient grace is my uphold.
My journey hands,
My journey footprints.
This overwhelming self,
This real me within,
This woman.
That is the Kah Yan you have created.
To restore.
To be the water flowing through others.
Touching and healing.
The warm smile,
Of God's warriors princess.
A woman of God.
Truly & Only.
*Written on a surge at 1.42am. Just.